Tuesday 27 October 2015

my first graze box

Hey guys,
so about a year ago I came across Graze in an advert on the side of YouTube, then I never thought much of it. It wasn't till two weeks ago when I kept coming across blogs and instagrams of people using graze boxes I was so interested. I needed some new ideas for snacks and treats for me to have as I get boarded very very easily with the same old food, I also wanted something healthier than a chocolate bar or a cake. I thought it was an amazing idea to have a box delivered to your home and have 4 snacks in it and in whsmith and other shops also stalk graze snacks so makes it even better.

I ordered my first box on Sunday on the 18th of October and it arrived on the 21st of October, I thought that was amazing as I was so excited for it to arrive and get eating some yummy healthy snacks.


 
I chose the chocolate box as well my favourite food is chocolate (I know its bad for you but it makes me happy so why not have a piece or two a day).
I enjoyed all of them but  mostly the flapjack.  
I have a voucher for you all if you are new costumers to get your first, 10th and 15th boxes free with this link http://www.graze.com/uk/p/BECCAS9NU look out for the future as I will do a giveaway of 2 codes to get 5 pounds off for new costumers.
Love Becca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment